Re: [ufk-dev] maven build and stuff

The maven build is working again, at least on my machine. I temporarily hardcoded the folder where maven can find the Eclipse install in the root pom:
        <eclipse.target>/data/home/kenneth/Work/Projects/workspace-ufacekit/.ufacekittarget/eclipse</eclipse.target>

This is in fact the location of the eclipse-target downloaded by your script, which is kewl :)
I will change this in the near future and provide some more info how to get started with maven on the wiki.

Stay tuned.

Back to the top