From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mikhail Kalkov
Sent: Freitag, 28. März 2014 23:36
To: Tycho user list
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Possible to have Tycho compile fork from command line?

I think tycho.compiler.fork property [1] should do it.

[1] http://eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-compiler-plugin/compile-mojo.html#fork

Kind regards,
Mikhail Kalkov

Eclipse Developer | Purple Scout AB | www.purplescout.com

Kyrkogatan 20-22, SE-41110 Gothenburg, Sweden

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 5:39 PM, Robert Fradette <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would like to specify using -D options on the maven command line to have the Tycho compile plugin fork and use a specific JDK. Wondering if anyone knows how to do this. Currently performing this task for standard builds with the following command line to given an idea:

mvn  -Dmaven.compiler.fork=true -Dmaven.compiler.forceJavaCompilerUse=true clean install

For a number of technical reasons we do not wish to modify existing pom files to suite.

Thanks

Robert