Re: [tycho-user] Possible to have Tycho compile fork from command line?

I think tycho.compiler.fork property [1] should do it.

[1] http://eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-compiler-plugin/compile-mojo.html#fork

Kind regards,
Mikhail Kalkov

Eclipse Developer | Purple Scout AB | www.purplescout.com
Kyrkogatan 20-22, SE-41110 Gothenburg, Sweden