[tycho-user] Possible to have Tycho compile fork from command line?

I would like to specify using -D options on the maven command line to have the Tycho compile plugin fork and use a specific JDK. Wondering if anyone knows how to do this. Currently performing this task for standard builds with the following command line to given an idea:

mvn  -Dmaven.compiler.fork=true -Dmaven.compiler.forceJavaCompilerUse=true clean install

For a number of technical reasons we do not wish to modify existing pom files to suite.

Thanks

Robert

Back to the top