Re: [tycho-user] building p2 repo w/o validating it

Hi,

> By default, Tycho makes sure that the content of a p2 repo being built
> is consistent.
> Is there a way to disable this consistency check and have tycho include
> in the produced repo any content?

not an answer to your question, but on a related note: I wonder what the
intention is behind the tycho-p2-repisotory-plugin:verify-repository
goal [1]. As far as I can see, it is not bound by any of Tycho's packagings.

Is repository verification already being done as part of
tycho-p2-repisotory-plugin:assemble-repository? Intuitively, I would
expect that assemble-repository does no such thing and that skipping the
execution of verify-repository would solve Pascal's problem. But
apparently, that's not how the latter goal is used by Tycho ATM (i.e.,
not at all).

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1]