Re: [tycho-user] Problem with qualifier replacement / expanded version

On 2014-01-29 09:28:01 +0000, Oberlies, Tobias said:

If you have a small, simple example that demonstrates the problem with "mvn test", please open a bug report. I'd be interested in making this work (eventually at least) - Tycho should not behave differently than other Maven builds (unless absolutely needed).

Thanks Tobias! I've opened https://bugs.eclipse.org/426837. However, I'm afraid it's not that small. It does involve a few projects. :( But it should be easy to setup & reproduce, given that all is EPL and at Eclipse. :)

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx