wrong there is a significant effort. I generally ignore bugreports that
do not come with "a small, simple example that demonstrates the problem".

Igor

On 1/29/2014, 5:07, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
On 2014-01-29 09:28:01 +0000, Oberlies, Tobias said:

If you have a small, simple example that demonstrates the problem with
"mvn test", please open a bug report. I'd be interested in making this
work (eventually at least) - Tycho should not behave differently than
other Maven builds (unless absolutely needed).

Thanks Tobias! I've opened https://bugs.eclipse.org/426837. However, I'm
afraid it's not that small. It does involve a few projects. :( But it
should be easy to setup & reproduce, given that all is EPL and at
Eclipse. :)

-Gunnar

Back to the top