Re: [tycho-user] Unable to compile because of missing org.xml.sax

Thank's Jan for the answer. I understand from the documentation found at the provided link, that I can tell tycho to use a certain ExecutionEnvironment:

"The execution environment profile for the build is determined through the following configuration parameters, in decreasing order of precedence:

1.The <executionEnvironment> parameter in the target-platform-configuration "

Unfortunately I am having problems with this. I have added

<plugin>
   <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
   <artifactId>target-platform-configuration</artifactId>
   <version>${tycho-version}</version>
   <executionEnvironment>JavaSE-1.6</executionEnvironment>
</plugin>

without the expected success.

I have not found an example/documentation and I am not sure if I provide the information correctly. Can somebody provide an example configuration? I wonder why this is not found in any example since an RCP plugin usually depends on org.eclipse.ui which itself depends on org.eclipse.ui.workbench which finally imports these packages and specifies a BREE of CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1.

Regards,
Thorsten
-------- Original-Nachricht --------