Re: [tycho-user] Unable to compile because of missing org.xml.sax

If you have several BREEs configured in the manifest, Tycho has a heuristic to pick the most restricted one for building. (This is different from what the PDE did: the PDE used the first one in the list.)

So the question to you is:
- Does the bundle really run on CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1?
- Where are the packages like org.xml.sax supposed to come from if running on CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1? When you find the bundles exporting these packages, add them to your target platform, and the build should pass.

If the first question is answered with yes, and you don't want to answer the second question, you'd need to override the EE to be used in the build through POM configuration (target-platform-configuration/configuration/executionEnvironment, see details on [1]).

Regards
Tobias

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Execution_Environments