From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thorsten Schlathoelter
Sent: Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012 09:21
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-user] Unable to compile because of missing org.xml.sax

Hi all,
I have a question regarding compilation of an RCP application using tycho.
I get the following error:

Unable to satisfy dependency from org.eclipse.ui.workbench 3.7.1.v20120104-1859 to package org.xml.sax 0.0.0

This is only one of several unsatisfiable dependencies. Others inculde javax.xml.parsers, org.w3c.dom.

org.eclipse.ui.workbench has the following execution environment specified:
J2SE-1.4,
CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1

J2SE-1.4 has org.xml.sax already included. I am using jdk1.6_04 in JAVA_HOME. My compiler plugin is configured as such:

<plugin>
   <version>2.3.2</version>
   <configuration>
      <source>1.6</source>
      <target>1.6</target>
   </configuration>
</plugin>

It seems like all missing dependencies are part of jdk1.6. Which I am using and which I have configured. Am I missing some other configuration?

Any hint would be appreciated.

Regards,
Thorsten