Re: [tycho-user] Unable to compile because of missing org.xml.sax

This is what you need:

<plugin>
    <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
    <artifactId>target-platform-configuration</artifactId>
    <version>${tycho-version}</version>
    <configuration>
       <executionEnvironment>JavaSE-1.6</executionEnvironment>
    </configuration>
 </plugin>

Thanks for the feedback on the documentation, I didn't think it could be interpreted in this way.

Regards
Tobias