[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-user] source bundle generation issues.
- From: Eric Gwin <eric.gwin@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 14:24:49 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Oracle Corporation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110414 Lightning/1.0b2 OracleBeehiveExtension/188.8.131.52-OracleInternal ObetStats/LAFCATCAF_1294839879169-914923201 Thunderbird/3.1.10
Thanks that link is useful. With other projects I'd concur, however, this is a maven formatted project, and with the files where they are the binary jar is created correctly (it includes the expected resources from src/main/resource).
So at this point I'm wondering if the tycho src mojo is ignoring the maven default for resource root or something (I find it odd thattycho generates the binary bundle correctly, but cannot do so for the source bundle.