Re: [tycho-user] source bundle generation issues.

Jan,

Thanks that link is useful. With other projects I'd concur, however, this is a maven formatted project, and with the files where they are the binary jar is created correctly (it includes the expected resources from src/main/resource).

So at this point I'm wondering if the tycho src mojo is ignoring the maven default for resource root or something (I find it odd thattycho generates the binary bundle correctly, but cannot do so for the source bundle.

-Eric

Back to the top