[tycho-user] Create maven profile to control installed/build eclipse features?

I have an eclipse rcp application/product that I build using tycho.
Now I would like to create a profile (developer profile) for building
the application for inhouse testing purposes and another profile
(product profile) for building the application for production - this
is not a substitute for creating releases.

Currently I have separated the developer specific plugins in a feature
so I can add/remove the feature from the product when building for the
required targets.

Any suggestions on how to disable/enable features from maven using
build profiles? Or is there a better approach to build an application
with different configurations?

Back to the top