From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric Gwin
Sent: Dienstag, 29. Mai 2012 18:17
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] source bundle generation issues.

On 24/05/2012 5:49 PM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
>> bundles... what do I need to do to fix this?
> - the about.html, readme, etc don't get included in the generated
>
> I am not 100% sure, but I believe this is controlled by source.<blah>
> entries of build.properties file.

Where can I find specifics on how this works?
I get a "src/main/resources/..." included in the source jar with:
bin.includes = .,\
                META-INF/
jars.compile.order = .
source.. = src/main/java/,\
            src/test/java/
output.. = ./target/classes
src.excludes = src/main/java/
src.includes = src/main/resources/META-INF/services/,\
                src/main/resources/about.html,\
                src/main/resources/license.html,\
                src/main/resources/readme.html

(to be expected since it specifies the directories...) however, with the following the Tycho source mojo reports an error saying the files cannot be found. Yet the resources are found for the product bundle:

bin.includes = .,\
                META-INF/
jars.compile.order = .
source.. = src/main/java/,\
            src/test/java/
output.. = ./target/classes
src.includes = META-INF/services/,\
                about.html,\
                license.html,\
                readme.html

I'm obviously missing something, but have never been able to find documentation on the build.properties settings. any pointers?

-Eric