[tycho-user] source bundle generation issues.

Hi,

In hopes some of you have solved these issues I'm posting them here.

-The eclipse 'reference card' page seems out-of-date as the example doesn't generate appropriately named source bundles. I have to use the following instead:
<plugin>
<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
<artifactId>tycho-source-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${tycho.version}</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>plugin-source</id>
<phase>package</phase>
<goals>
<goal>plugin-source</goal>
</goals>
<configuration>
<finalName>${project.artifactId}.source_${release.version}.${build.qualifier}</finalName>
<sourceBundle>true</sourceBundle>
<sourceBundleSuffix>.source</sourceBundleSuffix>
<qualifier>${build.qualifier}</qualifier>
</configuration>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>
 Even then the source bundle's names are post-pended with "-sources.jar". Is there something else I can add to the above to fix this?

- the about.html, readme, etc don't get included in the generated bundles... what do I need to do to fix this?
- the manifest entries for the source bundles don't include "bundle-name" or "provider-name". Can I fix?

Thanks.

-Eric

Back to the top