Re: [tycho-user] Not seeing repositories from feature.xml files in content.xml/jar

So there are different things which could happen:

1. When a user installs one of your features, your update site is added to the list of software sites. This should work out of the box when you build a feature with Tycho and have the corresponding field set in the feature.xml. IIRC, this doesn't work, so this may be worth a bug report.
2. When a user contacts a repository, other repositories are also added to the list of software site. IMHO, this is the wrong approach. Why would I want updates of a project if I didn't install anything from the project? You say that this is the current behaviour of the Indigo release train site - but still I wouldn't want to support this in Tycho. IMHO, option 1 is the way to go.
3. When a user contacts your repository directly, all repositories to resolve dependencies are automatically added to the list of software sites. I would consider this concept as deprecated - a p2 composite repositories is what you should create in that case instead.

So you wanted option 2 - but would option 1 be good enough for you as well?

Regards
Tobias