[tycho-user] Not seeing repositories from feature.xml files in content.xml/jar

I am using tycho to build my project.

  <packaging>eclipse-repository</packaging>

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>tycho-p2-publisher-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>${tycho-version}</version>
        <configuration>
          <publishArtifacts>true</publishArtifacts>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

The content.xml file created does not contain references to the update repository site that is mentioned in all my feature.xml files.

How do I get the publisher to add that refence into content.xml?

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top