Re: [technology-pmc] Lyo release/graduation - would a review of a draft set of slides be useful?

Technology PMC,  Thanks for the review and the comments.  I have
addressed each comment below, either in the slides or the referenced
project pages/forums.   I have posted a new draft of the slides [1] if
anyone is interested in seeing the changes.   Lyo's IPLog has been
submitted and we are waiting on additional EMO feedback after
addressing initial concerns.

Thanks again for assistance.

[1] - http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/3/34/Lyo-1.0-Release-Graduation-Review.pdf

Regards,