[technology-pmc] Lyo release/graduation - would a review of a draft set of slides be useful?

Technology PMC,   Lyo has been moving towards a first release and we'd
hoped to send out a review package later this week.  However, we are
still working through some CQ and IPLog issues with the right folks on
the Eclipse side.

Question:  Since this is Lyo's first time through this process, would
it be worthwhile to for you to see a draft of the slides with the
proposed content other than the final IPLog?   We're thinking this
might be useful to flush out any concerns.

+1 if you thing this would be of value and I will post a pointer.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mike

Back to the top