From: technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Fiedler
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 11:07 AM
To: technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [technology-pmc] Lyo release/graduation - would a review of a draft
set of slides be useful?

Technology PMC,   Lyo has been moving towards a first release and we'd
hoped to send out a review package later this week.  However, we are still
working through some CQ and IPLog issues with the right folks on the Eclipse
side.

Question:  Since this is Lyo's first time through this process, would it be
worthwhile to for you to see a draft of the slides with the
proposed content other than the final IPLog?   We're thinking this
might be useful to flush out any concerns.

+1 if you thing this would be of value and I will post a pointer.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mike