Re: [technology-pmc] Lyo release/graduation - would a review of a draft set of slides be useful?

The draft of the release documentation is posted [1].  We used other
past project documents as a guide and reviewed with our project
mentors.   Thanks for any comments/issues.

[1] - http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/3/34/Lyo-1.0-Release-Graduation-Review.pdf

Regards,
Mike