Re: [technology-pmc] Asking for Approval of Jubula 1.0.0 Graduation/Release review

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Konstantin Komissarchik
<konstantin.komissarchik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have similar concerns as Chris. I went looking for signs of community and transparency, but both the forum and the mailing list are practically empty...

I just want to stress that these aren't particularly negative
concerns, I'm pleased with how quickly the Jubula project has ramped
up, from the tutorials given at EclipseCon, to the blog posts to the
content on EclipseLive. We're just trying to make sure the spirit of
the Eclipse Development Process (EDP) is being followed.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org