Re: [technology-pmc] Asking for Approval of Jubula 1.0.0 Graduation/Release review

Hi all,

I've written up a first draft of a release doc. Have a look at

http://www.eclipse.org/jubula/project-info/ReleaseDocs_1_0_0.html

What's missing in the draft is information about the Bugzilla usage which is our main way to make development issues transparent. If you have a look you will notice the we use Bugzilla to document our code changes and decisions.

Please feel free to ask questions on topics which are not clear.

Regards

Achim