Re: [technology-pmc] Asking for Approval of Jubula 1.0.0 Graduation/Release review

2011/5/10 Achim Lörke <Achim.Loerke@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I'm quite sure we've done everything necessary but please tell me if
> anything is missing.

Before I vote, can you describe how you meet some of the needs listed here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Criteria_for_Graduating_from_Incubation_Phase_to_Mature_Phase

I know Jubula came from a mature code base, I'm just concerned how
quickly it graduated to 1.0 without fulfilling some of the things a
graduated eclipse.org project should do in regards to building a
community, being transparent, etc...

So when you have the graduation review slides ready, it would be great
to see what's there.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk