[technology-pmc] Asking for Approval of Jubula 1.0.0 Graduation/Release review

Hi all,

we are planning to release the 1.0.0 of Jubula (http://www.eclipse.org/jubula or http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=technology.jubula) as part of the Indigo release train. With this release we also want to leave the Incubation state.

The IP log was just submitted for approval.

The first draft of the Graduation Review docs will be ready and submitted to EMO by 2011-05-13.

I'm quite sure we've done everything necessary but please tell me if anything is missing.

Achim