From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eugene Tarassov
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 7:48 PM
To: TCF Development
Subject: Re: [tcf-dev] Unwanted stops in system .dll

Hi Stefan,

Main reason the program stops somewhere in MSVCR100.dll after "step over" is incomplete/oversimplified implementation of stack tracing logic for Windows. "step over" is as reliable as stack tracing is. It is certainly possible to improve the stack tracing code. Contributions are welcome.

Regards,
Eugene