[tcf-dev] error C2039: ‘user’ : is not a member of ‘_CONTEXT’ (cpudefs-mdep.c )

Sorry I have to bother you guys but I am not sure what’s the problem here.

As I compile the agend I get errors in cpudefs-mdep.c in agent\machine\arm\tcf\ telling me “error C2039: ‘user’ : is not a member of ‘_CONTEXT’”

Line 46 to 63 cause that error since ‘user’ seems never to be defined. The only place where ‘user’ gets defined is in regset.h but only inside the

#if defined(__linux__) section.

Anyway, I can build the solution as the compiler ignores the incomplete cpudefs-mdep.obj file but it’s still a little annoying. I might be able to fix it on my own but I wanted to let you to know. Maybe you already know a solution and the problem is with me.

Best regards.

Back to the top