[tcf-dev] Unwanted stops in system .dll

Well I wasn't able to come up with a better subject. I still have the problem that the TCF stops e.g. before the main() function of the program gets called somewhere inside ntdll.dll. The same happens if I want to "step over" printf() the program stops somewhere in MSVCR100.dll for whatever reason.

I used the MS VisualStudio tool chain to build my program and I CAN debug it but all in all think it doesn't behave as it should.

Has anybody an idea why this happens?

Back to the top