From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eugene Tarassov
Sent: Freitag, 24. Jänner 2014 19:03
To: TCF Development
Subject: Re: [tcf-dev] Update TCF build environment to use Eclipse 4.3.1 as target platform

Hi Uwe,

Sounds great to me.

Thanks,
Eugene

-----Original Message-----
From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stieber, Uwe
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 11:24 PM
To: TCF Development

Hi Eugene,

OK. Current plan is to have two jobs, one building against the Eclipse 4.x and one building against the
Eclipse 3.8.2 platform. As the current "tcf-master" job is building just fine, I'll leave that job untouched
and let it continue to use Eclipse 3.8.2. Additional to the "tcf-master", I'll create 2 new jobs, "tcf-master-
4.3" and "tcf-master-4.4" building against Eclipse 4.3.x (Kepler) and Eclipse 4.4 (Luna). As we had bug
reports in the recent past that some API changes in Luna broke the build, I want to have things verified
against the released 4.x version and against the development stream. While all jobs provides the
org.eclipse.tcf.repo.zip archive for download, only the original "tcf-master" job will update the download
area at download.eclipse.org.

Does this sounds reasonable?

Thanks, Best regards, Uwe :)