From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Christophe Augier
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 3:06 AM
To: TCF Development
Subject: Re: [tcf-dev] Reverse debugging toggle command and icon

I'll reply to myself: this icon has been introduced by CDT for
supporting gdb reverse execution. In the case of TCF while reverse
operations exist in the run-control service there's no way to enable or
disable it using the same service.

If it is not planned to add such commands to the run-control service we
would like to implement it ourselves using another service. But is it
possible to hook to the toggle icon state change and implement the
enable/disable reverse execution ourself? I see an Eclipse command
exists, could it be used?

Sorry for my lack of Eclipse knowledge, any answers will be greatly
appreciated.

- Christophe