Re: [tcf-dev] Reverse debugging toggle command and icon

I'll reply to myself: this icon has been introduced by CDT for supporting gdb reverse execution. In the case of TCF while reverse operations exist in the run-control service there's no way to enable or disable it using the same service.

If it is not planned to add such commands to the run-control service we would like to implement it ourselves using another service. But is it possible to hook to the toggle icon state change and implement the enable/disable reverse execution ourself? I see an Eclipse command exists, could it be used?

Sorry for my lack of Eclipse knowledge, any answers will be greatly appreciated.

- Christophe