Re: [swtbot-dev] problems running swtbot test suite in some configurations

On 10/24/2013 03:00 PM, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
Mh... why is the workbench open with SWTBotShellTest?  That test should
be still run as a plain Junit test, and it does not seem to open the
Workbench itself, or did I miss something?
The workbench is started by Tycho surefire plugin.
I've changed the configuration of surefire to avoid that and it seems like everything is now working better. Here is the suggested change: https://git.eclipse.org/r/17727 . Can you please give it a try and see whether it fixes the issues you got, and add a vote according to your conclusions?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top