Re: [swtbot-dev] problems running swtbot test suite in some configurations

On 23/10/2013 11:00, Mickael Istria wrote:
> Maybe some operations perform too fast in the test suite and confuse the
> test sequence so that UIThread gets in advance on TestThread (or
> vice-versa).
> I guess we'll need to figure out the places where this happens and turn
> some operations as synchronous, or use waitFor to make sure operations
> have completed before making assertions.

Since failures seem to be related to shells, probably we should wait for
shells to close?
The problem is how to debug such situations, or understand where the
problem is in such a huge suite; not to mention that this happens during
the maven build...  is there a way to tell mvn to execute a single test
(or a set of tests)?

it's kind of strange that I'm the only one experiencing that... my
laptop is a quad-core but it's two years old, I guess there are faster
machines around there nowadays ;)

cheers
	Lorenzo

HOME: http://www.lorenzobettini.it