Re: [swtbot-dev] Help with ANT [Trying to follow Tutorial]

Hi,

Looking at the plugin it seems that you're using junit3.x style tests, and have junit3 in your plugin manifest. I'd suggest using junit 4 style tests, and using the swtbot.go plugin instead of the other swtbot, hamcrest and junit dependencies.

There's a user guide that documents some bits of swtbot, junit and how to get your plugin up and running (http://swtbot.org/user-guide/).

You can also diagnose startup issues with swtbot headless using the OSGi Console. I've documented some bits here(http://wiki.eclipse.org/SWTBot/OSGi_Console)

It is quite possible that there are some missing dependencies that are causing swtbot to not start up.

--
Ketan
http://ketan.padegaonkar.name | http://eclipse.org/swtbot