Re: [swtbot-dev] Help with ANT [Trying to follow Tutorial]

Yeah... It is installed correctly. I took a look at Help->About...
and it's apparently seems to be OK.
(attached image)

Pascal, Did you remender that you told me about the "Java result: 13" was not a good sign?!

So...
I tried to run ANT now in my other Computer (Windox XP, with Eclipse Helios) and NO message was returned about Java. =)

However, the Eclipse IDE still not open. The BUILD success, but I can not see the "macro" working.
=/

Anyway,
I'm sending my Plugin-Project (it's exactly the same of Video Tutorial)
Can you or anyone try to run a ANT command and test it?

--
Caio Bulgarelli
R&D - CM - MOTODEV