Re: [swtbot-dev] Help with ANT [Trying to follow Tutorial]

No no, you don't need to put it in the dropins folder if you already installed SWTBot. The dropins folder is just an alternate way of installing plugins with Eclipse. If you used the GUI to install SWTBot, then it's fine.

Notice the version number at the end of the plugin name (2.0.0.595-dev-e36)? This means it's the version for Eclipse 3.6, codenamed Helios. If you try to install this version of SWTBot with an Eclipse Galileo, it won't work. You need to install the Eclipse 3.5 (e35) version for it to work. Alternatively, I think you could install the e35 on both Eclipses, but there will be some unused feature of 3.6, I guess? But I think it's really better if you match versions instead.
Then again, you said that you installed correctly on both machine; just double check that you are using the e36 with Helios (your Windows XP PC) and e35 with Galileo (your Windows Server PC)

Then, since you have access to the Eclipse GUI, could you go take a look in:
Help -> About Eclipse -> Installation Details -> Plug-ins
then look for the headless plugin. If it was properly installed, you will see it in there. If you don't see it in there, then the headless plugin is not properly installed (maybe you got the wrong version, missing dependencies or something). Try re-installing it and be wary of any error message occurring. If it is in there and it doesn't work with ant, then I'm out of ideas...