Re: [stp-dev] Last chance for Feedback: SOA Tree Proposal

Hi Andrei,

Thanks a lot for your comments, see my replies inline:

1. "SOA Metamodel Framework" name is technically very close to project idea, but in my opinion word "meta-" could sound a little bit scarred for IT architectors.
  "SOA Modelling Framework" sounds better for me.
Alternatively we can underscore non-runtime scope of project directly in the name: "SOA Tooling Framework".

Sounds like a potentially good idea, I will actually ask people to help with this by voting on this as well.

2. Probably it makes sense to mention Swordfish as possible Eclipse SOA Runtime Framework in chapter "Out of scope". So the community have a feeling of completely integrated SOA solution in the near future.

Good idea, thanks, I will mention Swordfish.

cheers,
Adrian.

Back to the top