Re: [stp-dev] Eclipse Helios M3+3 11 Nov 2009

I've updated our platform and run a test build, taking
Policy+SCA from their 3.6M3 tag and IM+BPMN from
their 3.6M2 tag.

Things appear to be ok.

The signing bug is resolved, fixed.

I noticed in passing that there are some significant
version bumps in some dependencies

 -> OCL has 1.4.x and now 3.0.0M2

Wow! Up two versions in one go - not only must it
be binary incompatible, they must have rewritten it
in C-sharp or something :)

  -> there is now a Model Query 2 project

This might be a totally different project to Model
Query, or it might be a different way to version it
up to a binary incompatible release. I'm afraid I
don't know.

In both cases, I've stuck on the 'older' version numbers
for this build. It's up to each individual project to decide
whether to go forward on versions here. But do let me
know if you are and I can help out with the builds etc.

Tomorrow (Tuesday 10th) morning, I will announce a
site candidate on this list for you to use as input to
smoke-testing.

 --oh

Back to the top