Re: [stp-dev] Last chance for Feedback: SOA Tree Proposal

Hi Oisin,

Thanks a lot for the HTML thing, will use this as a basis for the upcoming changes. Judging by the overwhelming participation on the name issue (which is great!), I think we can scrap SOA Tree for now as a name and get some more suggestions before deciding on a name. I will follow up with an email on the naming thing!

Oh yeah, I didn't even know the font I was using was called Fraktur (it was used by default by Office for Mac 2008), but now that I realize it sounds like Kartoffelsalat, I'll stick to it forever! :)

cheers,
Adrian.