Re: [stp-dev] Last chance for Feedback: SOA Tree Proposal

I agree on the alternative name to SOA tree.
I dont have a proposal yet, but Mangrove sounds quite well (a lot more respect to Arbutus).
The name contest is open ?

Gianfranco

Marc Dutoo ha scritto:
Hi

Nice ideas on the whole Oisin.

An arbutus is a beautiful tree, but maybe there is still a better name.

What about Mangrove ? Those trees have a lot of roots and intermingled trunks. Moreover, they provide an ecosystem to all kinds of fauna and flora. And I think the name sounds nice. What do you think ?

Regards,
Marc

Oisin Hurley a écrit :
+1 for Arbutus as  project name

That was just an example rather than a proposal! I just
mentioned it because it is a cool tree [1], although I
hear it is susceptible to honey fungus.

  :)

[1]  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strawberry_tree

*Gianfranco Boccalon, PMP*
______________________________________
<www.spagoworld.org>

Spago&Spagic Project Leader
______________________________________

Senior Consultant
Architectures & Consulting
Research & Innovation Division
*Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.
*
Corso Stati Uniti, 23/C - 35127 Padova - Italy
Phone:  +39-049.8692511    Fax:+39-049.8692566
Mobile: +39-3357813507

*www.eng.it                    www.spagoworld.org*

Back to the top