Von: Adrian Mos <adrian.mos@xxxxxxxx>
Datum: 4. November 2009 16:06:38 MEZ
An: Zsolt Beothy-Elo <zsolt.beothy-elo@xxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Fwd: [stp-dev] Last chance for Feedback: SOA Tree Proposal

Hi Zsolt,

I'm sending you this directly as I'm not sure you're on stp-dev yet.
Of course feel free to give any feedback either directly to me or on
the list.

cheers,
Adrian.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Adrian Mos <adrian.mos@xxxxxxxx>
Date: November 4, 2009 3:42:27 PM GMT+01:00
To: STP Dev list <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

So here's an updated version of the proposal to move the STP-IM to
sub-project status. You have seen a first draft circulated before
ESE and this is a slightly updated version.

I'd like to get your input on this by the end of next week, by lucky
Friday 13th. After that I'd like to move forward with the process
and get this done as soon as possible. Oisin, could you please let
me know what we need to do to get this rolling once we're happy with
the proposal?

thanks,
Adrian.