Re: [stp-dev] I've had pretty much enough of Eclipse web site editing :)

> Uh, yeah you can. And like all things, it's in the wiki. :)
>
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Server_Sandbox_Setup
>
> Takes maybe a half hour, including all the cvs checkouts and downloads.
>
> On Mac or Windows, YMMV, but it's all the same idea, and there's an XAMPP
> for the top four platforms.

I followed a totally different set of instructions that
were completely broken. Don't have the link to hand.

I think that perhaps this is a page that deserves to
be advertized a bit more, i.e. in the 'what a developer
needs to know' guide.

Just for you, Nick, I'll try this set of instructions and
see what happens :)

  --oh

Back to the top