[stp-dev] All GA tags are in place now.

Hey, looks like we are done coding for this release, unless
something BAD crops up at the last minute. Everyone has
a GA tag down and all the about.html's are there :)

I'm going to do a build today, in advance of tomorrows RC4,
and fingers crossed that will be all we need.

I would encourage you now to write up some notes for
your wiki and your website, rather than going directly for
beers.

Also, take a moment to review the look of the current
website (which is bound to be not so good) and wiki
to check for OLD information that is now useless.

Take a moment too to run through the bugs that you have
and resolve them appropriately. If you are a Project lead
you might want to take the time to introduce some new
releases/milestones in your Bugzilla component.

Make sure that you have all made the branches that
you want to make for supporting this build of your code
forever.

If something comes up as a bug between now and GA,
please Email The List First, before checking anything
in. This is important.

 cheers
  --oh

Back to the top