Re: [stp-dev] I've had pretty much enough of Eclipse web site editing :)

> Nick, Oisin already uses those templates.
> I'm not sure what pissed him off, maybe it's just that he doesn't want to
> see PHP code anymore.

Those templates are fine. I use them, and they are
easy enough. The major major major issue is that
I can't make a set of sweeping edits locally, check that
they are ok locally, then commit them. The next major
issue is that I can't log in from anywhere and make
small changes.

I spent something like 7 hours trying to get the arcane
Eclipse-based setup working before giving up - all that
XMPP crapola etc etc.

If I can find a way to make it render locally, without having
to make mock databases and outré rubbish like that, then
I'll be happy. But I just don't have that many hours free!

 --oh

Back to the top