Re: [stp-dev] Tuscany and STP-SCA tools

Hi Dan,

That would be great if you can submit a bug describing the elements you want to add or modify. But before this, I'll try to generate the ecore file from the Tuscany XDS schema. I hope that I will find some time to do this before the end of this week. I'll keep you informed ASAP.

I have several questions:
- Do you want that we update the tools according to Tuscany 1.4 or to Tuscany 2.0? Is there any differences beetween these two versions (from type definition viewpoint)?
- For the next SCA Tools releases, does it make sense for you to have a specific MM for each version of Tuscany? Or one for the 1.x branch and an other for the 2.x branch? or only one corresponding to the last stable version of Tuscany?

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo