[stp-dev] Tuscany and STP-SCA tools

Hello,

Back in December there was a thread about supporting additional Tuscany bindings and implementation models [1]. Aside from updating the Tuscany meta model for the Eclipse STP tools in tuscany.ecore, what other technical steps are needed to support these types? I am quite new to EMF and its modeling framework, but I assume after updating the model and a rebuild of STP, the new features would appear in the tool as options for a Tuscany implementation of a composite? Is anyone currently working on providing these? If so I can provide assistance (as I am a contributor on the Tuscany project).

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/stp-dev/msg02193.html
--
Thanks, Dan Becker

Back to the top