[stp-dev] Tuscany 1.3.2 and STP-SCA tooling Integrated.

I have completed tesitng of STP-SCA tooling with the Tuscany 1.3.2.
All I had to do was to point the tool to the latest release and no code change was required.

I tried following in-built samples with the Tuscany 1.3.2 release successfully
Restaurant
Restaurant-Script

I also ran the tool against Tuscany calculator samples. This exercise was to make sure that the Composite file generated by the tool can be understood by Tuscany runtime. I was successful in doing this.

I would now like to update the documentation to point to 1.3.2 release instead of 1.1 incubating at [1].
Please note that the Tuscany is not under incubation anymore and is a top level project.
The STP-Tuscany installation instruction at [1] points to an incubation release.
In addition, the eclipse help for the SCA also needs to be updated to refer to the 1.3.2 release.
Please tell me if I can make the updates or someone will take care of it. I couldn't figure out how to create bug for the same.
Could someone point me to what I need to do?

With this, we could mark the step on Planning section at [2] completed for the December 2008 which is about 'Support of Tuscany 1.3.2'.

Thanks,
Dhaval

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP/SCA_Component/SCA_First_Steps_With_Composite_Designer
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP/SCA_Component