[stp-dev] UI Walkthrough for SOA Tools projects

Title: UI Walkthrough for SOA Tools projects
Hello All,

We are going to improve UI of the STP Policy Editor, and would like to discuss some UI alternatives. We scheduled a UI Walkthrough for the STP Policy editor for the Eclipse UI Best Particles working group on 10th of December 2008 at 19-00 CET (13-00 Eastern time).

http://wiki.eclipse.org/User_Interface_Best_Practices_Working_Group

Here is the link for calendar:

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src="">

Through not very friendly time for Europeans :) everyone is welcome to join discussion or if you are interested we can also present your project’s UI together.

BR
Renat Zubairov

Back to the top