From: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Florian Lautenbacher
Sent: Montag, 1. Dezember 2008 16:38
To: stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [stp-dev] STP Validation Framework

Hi Jerry,

may I ask what the current status of your OSGi-based Validation framework is? Some students of mine are currently developing a validation tool for our JWT workflows and it would be nice to integrate this already with your idea of the STP validation framework. Is this currently in use in other projects (EMF, DTP, etc.) and how can I access and download the current API?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Florian

Back to the top