Re: [stp-dev] End of Summer of Code and Deployment

Hi Juan,

Sorry for the delay, I was on holidays.
Sure, I can add the SCA meta model. Before that, can you open a bug?

Regards,

Stéphane Drapeau
Obeo

2008/8/21 Juan Cadavid <juanjosecg@xxxxxxxxx>

At this moment I'm on the deployment phase, building and exporting the plug-ins. While working on my development environment, I worked with the SVN copies of both org.eclipse.stp.bpmn and org.eclipse.stp.sca, to make use of their metamodels in order to write model transformations between these and the Intermediate Model. However, I just noticed that in the case of SCA, the «models» folder which contains the sca.ecore file is not being shipped with the deployable copy; of course, we could just copy it from the SVN and put it in our own plug-ins, however it wouldn't be a good idea to do this over and over every time the metamodel is updated… so I was wondering if it's possible to include the "models" folder in the build.properties file of org.eclipse.stp.sca (of course, if there are no licensing problems or any other kind).

Back to the top